Sunday, July 24, 2011

Swifty Unbanned

I found out that Swifty was unbanned. Now my "Get to level 85 so I can duel Swifty" goal is back on. I need to come up with a better name than that.

I did get back to doing some bgs on my warrior and one thing I have to say about bgs is that it is extremely difficult doing them on a brand new server without any funding or boa gear. I have some screenshots attesting to that fact you'll see my low damage and high deaths. One thing I've been thinking of doing is turning off my experience and doing a few dungeon runs to get some decent gear. Hopefully, it won't be too terrible and it'll get me some gear to use for the bgs. I'll have to use wowhead to see what the best/easiest gear to get at the appropriate level is.

On a side note, I bought a Razer Naga. I bought it to use on my main but I don't see why I can't use it on my warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment