Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Journey to Duel Swifty

I've been watching Swifty on youtube for a while now. I like his videos on pvp because that was my first experience when I started playing WoW. Recently he made an irl channel and on that channel he shows his real life. What I like about those videos is he sets a good example for peoples and tries to get them to be fit although they are gamers by eating healthy, exercising, and having fun outside of WoW. I have to admit I let WoW consume my life for a bit. Swifty helped pull me out of that life I was living. I'm trying to eat better and get more exercise. Hopefully, I can have a much better and healthier life balanced with WoW.

I'd like to thank Swifty for helping me out. I'm going to do that the only way I can think of, by dueling him. So what I'm going to do is level a warrior to 85 on his server and duel him. I plan to do this solely through pvp. I don't know how long it'll take going this route but I thought I'd make this blog to document my journey. I don't have an amazing computer than I can record my travels with. I'm going to take a screenshot of every battleground summary so everyone can see my progress. Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment